We are continuously improving our services and we hope this payment option will enhance your online buying experience with us even further.
By availing Cash on Delivery facility, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Cash on Delivery (COD) facility will be available only for orders below Rs. 10000.
2. Cash on Delivery (COD) facility is charged Rs 250 per order.
3. Cash on Delivery (COD) is not provided on orders above Rs 10000/- .
4. Only cash payments / UPI payment will be accepted while delivering the order under the COD format.
5. Demand Draft/ Cheques will not be accepted for orders booked under the CoD method of payment.
6. E-Gift Vouchers or store credit cannot be used for COD orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a COD payment.
Note : The above terms and conditions may change from time to time without prior notice.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED AND HOW WILL I BE NOTIFIED?
After you have placed your order, it will be sent to our dispatch team for processing.
Once orders are ready to dispatched, we would call the mobile number given with the order to verify and confirm the availability and interest to receive the orders.
After call verification is done we proceed with with the dispatch.
Once the order is dispatched you will receive the tracking details as SMS and E-Mail.
If any issues regarding with your order please notify our team.
CAN A CUSTOMER REFUSE TO PAY AND RECEIVE FOR A COD ORDER?
Yes, but pay for the COD order, so that the order can be returned to us quickly for immediate correction.
Next step would be inform our Support Team by E-mail / Call us to inform the reason for return
Only valid reason to return to consider would be wrong product/s or damaged products delivered (ie. orders delivered are not what was actually ordered).
Any other reason for refusing a COD order including:
-False allegations of wrong product/s delivered
-Simple Change of mind